Had enough of the bull?

If you want advice on how to sell part of your land for residential development Lightwood can assist. We will first assess your land to see if residential or commercial development is achievable and if so when. We then engage on the basis that we manage and pay for the planning promotion and planning application at our cost and risk. Following planning consent, we jointly appoint your agent to sell the land and in return we share value with you at the point of sale.

It’s a very straightforward way to achieve a positive result. So, if you are thinking about supplementing your income by selling some land please contact us using the form below or call 01372 464 819 for an informal discussion.

    Latest newsView all news


    Oak House Mews
    43 The Parade
    KT10 0PD

    Tel: 01372 464 819


    4 Carlos Place,
    Mayfair London
    W1K 3AW


    2 Farleigh Court
    Old Weston Road
    Flax Bourton
    BS48 1UR